Who you gonna call?
Even when you know you need help, sometimes the barrier is knowing who can help you. Who has the resources you need the most? And are they the right fit for you?
Independent businesses are as diverse and multifaceted as the folks who build them, so two seemingly identical businesses might need different things.
To solve this problem, we are offering completely free 1-1 "Wayfinding sessions" designed to pair you up with a member of the buisness community, learn more about you and your business, and connect you with the best-fit individuals and and organizations who already support Philadelphia's independent business community.
A brief sampling of some questions you might be asked include:
- What does your business sell to your clients or customers?
- What kinds of people or businesses buy your products or services?
- How do you define success? Do you have any business role models?
- What do you believe is the next milestone on your path to that success? What's in the way of getting there?
- What’s something you really want to do, but haven’t figured out how to do yet?
- What support (family, health, emotional, etc) do you have that makes a difference? What don’t you have access to?
- What do you believe being an Independent allows you to do, that you couldn’t do in a traditinal job?
By the end of your 20-30 minute session, you'll have "set your compass" for the next milestone in your business, and at least one or two direct connections to the best people, organizations, and resources to help you get there.