Even when you know you need help, sometimes the barrier is knowing who can help you. Who has the resources you need the most? And are they the right fit for you?
Independent businesses are as diverse and multifaceted as the folks who build them, so two seemingly identical businesses often need different kinds of help depending on their goals.
And nothing is more frustrating - or potentially harmful - than getting well-meaning support that doesn't align with your actual needs or reality.
To help solve these problems of navigation and resource mismatches , we have created a completely free 1-1 "Wayfinding sessions" designed to pair you up with a member of the buisness community, learn more about you and your business, and connect you with the best-fit individuals and and organizations who already support Philadelphia's independent business community.
A brief sampling of some questions you might be asked include:
- What does your business sell to your clients or customers?
- What kinds of people or businesses buy your products or services?
- How do you define success? Do you have any business role models?
- What do you believe is the next milestone on your path to that success? What's in the way of getting there?
- What’s something you really want to do, but haven’t figured out how to do yet?
- What support (family, health, emotional, etc) do you have that makes a difference? What don’t you have access to?
- What do you believe being an Independent allows you to do, that you couldn’t do in a traditinal job?
By the end of your 20-30 minute session, you'll have "set your compass" for the next milestone in your business, and at least one or two direct connections to the best people, organizations, and resources to help you get there.
Request a Wayfinding Session
Drop your email address in the box below to start the process.
We'll ask you a couple of quick questions to help make sure we're confident we can help, and then reach out to schedule your 30 minute session.
How is this free? Sounds too good to be true.
We believe in mutual benefits, so if it's good for you, it's good for us.
The 10k Wayfinding process is all about helping you. Learning about your business, your progress, your needs, and your challenges is necessary for connecting you with the best resources.
But it helps us, too! That research also helps us report on the state of the Independents workforce in our city as part of the advocacy arm of our work.
Keep in mind that we will never sell or share your personal data, or anything that you share with us in confidence. Your trust is too important to sell to the highest bidder.
Still have questions or concerns? Drop us a line.